Workshops

Sunday, January 23, 2011

basically just a trying Sunday

The Sting concert last night was absolutely wonderful - and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra quite spekky. We took the train from Peth to Midland where there was a shuttle bus - next time we will drive to Midland and pick up the bus. Sandalford Winery is well set up for concerts - it is the first time we have been there. We enjoyed our picnic as well.

I have had a most frustrating day today for almost everything I have done. The weather is horrible and sticky for starters. I am having terrible trouble with the header for my holey moley club blog which is why nobody is allowed on yet. I am rather pleased with the picture but not with where it is trying to put itself and so far I have tried everything - even deleting the blog and starting a new one. But I am sure that sooner or later it will come good.

Then I have been trying to print a picture for one of my hot needles cool stitches lessons and my colour pinter has decided it needs new colours and the other colour printer is so picky that it left the ink on the rollers and not much on my TAP page but I have carried on as it makes a good sample anyway. Looks like tomorrow for that next stage. For my class, this is my image but I can tell you what I printed does not look anything like this. Wait until take 2....



I guess I have done something productive. I have created a few new kits - our Dimensional Magic ones for using puff, stencils and spray colours. Above is the picture for the front of Winter.  At least I got 2 out of 5 all made  and will finish these tomorrow as well. I have a few new experimental kits in various stages of happenings.I also packaged about 100 packets of Romeo.

But right now I am going to sit outside with my book where I think I saw a slight breeze and finish off a mostly pretty unproductive day. I guess we have to have them every now and then.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Let me know if I can help you with your Holey Moley header. I know a few tricks :-)

Doreen G said...

You don't get an offer like that every day Dale--go for it.

Amanda said...

Blogger is having a few issues with headers at the moment!
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=05272d2e3092b875&hl=en

Heather said...

You can't win them all Dale, no matter how hard you try. Glad the concert etc. was a success and I'm sure you'll resolve all the other irritations soon. Stay cool!!

Julie said...

Hope it cools down soon and I hope you don't get affected by the flooding coming south.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...