Workshops

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flower Power


Just starting to put together the first workshop for The Holey Moley Club - Flower Power - gathering up some of my many flowers and flower stuff. Another big container of samples and stuff coming up. I am just setting up the blog and will be emailing everyone in the next couple of days.


And out of the blue and many days late after I presume wandering around the world - the latest Stitch magazine appeared today. it's on the web - all the orders have been sent and we do have a couple left over. I don't sew clothes much these days but I am glad to see there is a revival and a real interest. There is a particularly good little piece on closures which I have noted for use in non clothing stitching. Like good stitching magazines, it has patterns and up to date info. Well worth it if you are stitching. As you can see from the title - this issue is full of technique - always handy.

blogger seems to have gone back to its old method of photo loading and I have changed my header but with so much interest in the vessel I shall incorporate it into a slide show when I get a chance. I have also had a few inquiries about selling the how to so will work on that as well.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love all those flowers Dale. It always takes me by surprise how 'important' simple shapes or motifs become when they are massed together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...