Workshops

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Workbox magazine

My Workbox magazine arrived today and it was lovely to see my embellisher flowers inside. I ahd almost forgotten about the article Maggie was writing on on-line courses. It has come up well - thanks Maggie for your great work.

Don't forget if you are going to the craft show in Melbourne this week to call by and say hello to Rae and Jacinta on Spiral Dyed where they will have all sorts of lovely goodies to tempt you. Stand D09 is where you will find them. No new dyed stuff arriving for me this week from Jacinta for sure.....

Grant tells us they are still coming 2nd in the regatta.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I shall look out for the new Workbox mag when I go shopping tomorrow Dale.

Mavis Wright said...

Hi Dale
I've never heard of the Workbox magazine, never seen it in Alice Springs, is it an English magazine?

Cheers Mavis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...