Workshops

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Welcome to July




Welcome to July. Half way through the year in case you hadn't noticed. Now I can turn the cats over for the second half of the year.

I have nearly finished writing the newsletter - it is strange for me to do it now that Ian has a new programme and I only type and can't really tell where it should go. Never mind - much more important - the REAL Stonehaven thread arrived today  and I have just had a chance to do a little stitch but it is perfect.. There will be another deal for newsletter readers and you will have to put a little line through the name stonehaven on the first edition if you got one. this one is just what I wanted and expected until I made my boob. We might make a label especially for that one. So now the whole Earth Element set can go on the web.

I am just writing some good newsletter specials so must return to that. Play tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am sure time passes more quickly than it used to - maybe there are not as many minutes in each hour these days!! The Stonehaven threads look super.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...