Workshops

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Stuff

We had a very nice night last night at La Cascade - the food is always wonderful but always too much and too rich. You wouldn't want to go too often. Part of the time you spent trying to choose as it is all so good.

Ian took the camera to Max's birthday but the battery was flat so he got a good photo of Max the next day. They all had a great night.

He drove back to Christchurch over the Arthur's Pass - we haven't been over there since sometime in the 80s as far as I can remember so we are both going to in the not too distant future.

This is the viaduct - certainly wasn't there when we drove over when I was a child and we had to stop for my mother to collect fresh water to drink.

My Embellish Stitch and Enrich has had plenty of interest but I am working away on new ideas and writing the lessons - that's how I work. Changes until the very last minute as the brain is always busy. I can wake up at night with another little idea to try. I have started texturing up fabric but no pics as yet.

I got the latest Workbox magazine today and I am pleased to see a review of my book even if Victor did spell my surname wrong!

We have had glorious rain - lots of it and may it last.

2 comments:

artisbliss said...

That's some photo of the viaduct. Looks huge--what scenery!

I wake up in the middle of the night with art ideas, too, and if I don't write them down, they evaporate. Aggravating.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery pictures!!!
Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...