Workshops

Friday, April 17, 2009

birthday draw and lovely papers


Have to apologise - the birthday draw will be tomorrow at half time in the Hurricanes game. I didn't have time to write all the names on pieces of paper. Day has flown by but I got a parcel of wonderful papers from Ro today - lovely as always - I shall be using them soon. Thanks Ro for sending so fast. These are some of the little ones. Ro produces beautiful papers.

I am very busy with Holey Moley - it has changed its concept a bit and I will email everyone who is on my list to see if they approve before I announce it but it will be exciting......

4 comments:

Heather said...

What gorgeous glowing colours - no wonder you are delighted with them. Hope the Hurricanes do well. Dont work too hard!

Viv Estill said...

Holey Moley sounds exciting Dale - hope I'm on the list ?!

NAL said...

Beautiful papers indeed - are they available on the web?

Cheers!
N

Ro Bruhn said...

Hi Dale Thanks so much for the kind comment re my papers. I'm not sure wether turning sixty has slowed me down but I'm still struggling to catch up with all of my emails and blogging. Glad the parcel arrived safely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...