Workshops

Friday, June 09, 2006

whimsical collection

Our new rayon machine thread collection is all dyed and ready to leave the factory - I have called it The Whimsical Collection - not really the colours I work in so it is always a challenge for me. These are the threads sets -

Secret GardenVanilla Beans


Sugar'n Spice
Lavender Lace
These are the colours which make up each variegated.

Jacinta has just sent me the silk hand threads and silk and wool tops for Vanilla Beans. They are yummy. Can't wait until they all get here.

After Sydney I will carry on with the next collections which is, I think, The Festival Collection. I have three variegateds pretty well done.

1 comment:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Dale

they are gorgeous new colours - really me. I really adore pastels and am trying with my dyeing etc to achieve very soft ethereal colours - almost not there.

I'll keep an eye out for when these arrive with you...

Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...