Workshops

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

truffering away

I am still truffering away with paint and Romeo and kunin felt - you never know when you might need a word so always a good idea to stockpile and try a diiferent thing or two.


 I started this in Brisbane - some paint through a stencil with lots of stitching on kunin felt - nice finish.


New Starburst Sprays and Inkspots and Magical Micas have arrived - 5 new colours and they go under the title of Drink Me Silly - no - that is not me......


CPS 37 arrived today as well and we send them all out tonight. Just a few left if anyone wants one - only had time for a quick look but I see Ro Bruhn's beautiful work is inside - great stuff Ro.

Couldn't pop up and sew tonight because 3 lights out of 5 are not working and it took me ages to thread the machine needle and then I couldn't see much of what I was doing.  We are having a light crisis but at least the bedroom light is now going. I am sorry to say that the new lights are not what the old lights were and you walk around a house not so bright these days - maybe it is a plot run by opticians. Not sure...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the lettering and the texture of the kunin piece. I might have to track down CPS to see Ro Bruhn's feature. I love her use of colour and shapes.

Ro Bruhn said...

Thanks Dale for the mention, it was a thrill to be asked to submit a journal for CPS, I'm looking forward to seeing the article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...