Workshops

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reporting In

We have just arrived home to lovely rain and cold. Here is our palette all packed up last night about to be shrink wrapped. We took 2 full ones and over half of this one is full of empty containers. Bags are unpacked and orders starting being filled - washing to come.

My lunch on Qantas - about as exciting as it looks. I think that is the pie crust but I can't tell you what it tasted like as I didn't eat it. Our plane flew further north than usual to avoid any ash but we got here about the same time anyway.

I am just answering all my emails -  we couldn't get any internet connection in the apartment - just did not work so I used my i-phone to read emails but every time I went to answer the i-phone went no service. Don't panic though if you emailed me - I am working through them. If you haven't heard from me by late tomorrow, please email again.

Lovely to catch up with loads of people - I will do my full report tomorrow

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Glad you and Ian got back ok. Your Quantus lunch looks a bit like food at the LGH hospital I spent time in last year yuck! Must have sold a nice lot if half came back empty, also must be lovely coming home to rain.

Heather said...

Glad it all went well for you and that you got home safely - to rain as well. You can put your feet up when you've done the washing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...