Workshops

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hundertwasser Book




I had a long Hundertwasser period which has gone now or for the while but today my Hundertwasser book came back after being away for a couple of years. I hadn't seen some of the pages. It was part of a computer design swap I was in - I was a very bad participant but I have some lovely pages here - these are mine but I will show some of the others tomorow. Maybe I will go back to looking at H once more - or maybe not - my list of things to explore is already quite large. The cover has lots of newspaper stitched, painted, scratched etc.

This page has stitched, burning, layering etc and the bottom l=page is worked on a computer play page or two with more layers and stitch and burning.

Quite a contrast from stones and rocks which I am working on right now.

Tonight we are off to eat with Val and Jim. We are trying to go to Dean Spanley at the movies but keep failing. It will be gone by the time we get around to it.

3 comments:

Gina said...

The cover is gorgeous Dale. I now want to look out my books on Hundertwasser and be inspired!

Heather said...

Another wonderful book, cover and pages. It reminds me of the sort of thing Val Campbell Harding did - I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other pages. Hope you make it to the cinema in time.

Judy said...

Dale,

Wonderful Hundertwasser book you have a marvelous eye for colour combos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...