Workshops

Thursday, October 23, 2008

getting ready to sign off...

Last day in London - tomorrow we fly off at noon. Fingers crossed once more that we get our upgrade on points and this time we will both have spare knickers on our backpacks.
No pics until we get home as I am not prepared to pay £8 a day for wi-fi in our hotel room....

Fabulous trip back on the Eurostar and what a small world it is, Gina - we were off to do a round on the London Eye with family - it is pretty spectacular at night. 5 of us and 3 who suffer from vertigo can you believe? Then Grant joined us and we had a good night eating, drinking and talking. Today I am off to the V and A and Ian to the clocks at Greenwich, and after tomorrow, it's all back to work.

I dare admit I bought another pair of shoes in Paris - green ones - and now I have banned myself from shoe shops for a decent while but they certainly were cheaper then in Perth.

Brain is busy and head full of new ideas.......

3 comments:

Gina said...

I was in London for a night of eating and drinking too! Sounds like you had a great time. Save journey home and "see" you when you get back!

Gina said...

Typo... Meant to say safe journey!

Maggi said...

So are you the 'Carrie Bradshaw' of Australia?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...