Workshops

Friday, February 02, 2007

this and that on Friday



This is the back of our house all bagged - we are thrilled to bits. Everything looks different already and once we have painted it will change again. By the time the rubbish has gone and teh gardens are in, we won't know ourselves. The studio is even more linked up now. ANd all on a very hot day.



This book arrived today - Artist Trading Card Workshop by Bernie Berlin - I usually bypass these sorts of books but so far it looks excellent. All sorts of different ideas.

I have been trying to transfer an image today for one of my pieces for the Quilt Convention and not having a lot of luck. I amy have to change what I am doing. I shoudl have it finished in the morning.

We missed the first game of the Super 14s because of the bagging as Ian was helping. As usual Ian is undecided but because the Blues beat the Crusaders he is leaning that way - until next week. Off to watch the Force but at the pub - too hot to think about going to the ground. And we haven't eaten yet today.....

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Saw the lights at Eden Park but was more interested in the Rugby 7's. 1230 tomorrow 1/4 finals then it's all over rover....I don't think I can last the extended Super 14 season....maybe I'll tune in abit(lot) later.

Pam said...

Go the Canes!
Dont tell me you have switched teams? Force now is it......

Yes cant wait for Sevens here in Adelaide..wish we were back in Wgtn this weekend...sigh...

Just to let you know Dale, I visited your place late in Sept last year. You were actually away and my husband and I walked to your place from hotel. Your hubbie was very nice and I think somewhat pleased to talk to a fellow Wellingtonian.
Its nice to see what you have been doing. Also was interested in what you said about Foxton Beach. My darling mum grew up there so I was very familiar with what you said. Brought back lovely memories.

Downunderdale said...

No no - I certainly haven't forsaken my beloved Hurricanes - they are playing today -

Bernie Berlin said...

The best transfer paper is usually the most inexpensive. The cheaper the better, because it will release the ink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...