Workshops

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday night in Melbourne

Having a great time in Melbourne even if it is very humid indeed. Lovely to meet so many of my blog readers. We have been very busy and I am pleased to tell you that the Hurricanes beat the Brumbies tonight - in the last seconds of the game almost - made my night.

Two more days to go and so many emails to deal with. I have managed to do a bit on the embellisher at the show with the last of the new thread colours - Indian Splendour - which is more yummy than Royal Shiraz I think. I am stitching my TAST for this week - post a pic when we get back.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It was so lovely to meet you Dale!! I have some of that Indian Splendour - it is indeed very yummy!!! In fact, I'm still sifting through all of the goodies I bought from your stand - VERY LOVELY!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...