Workshops

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Fabric Charms


I have received another 6 lovely little 1" x 1" fabric charms. They are all so glorious and different.

In my studio I have been working some more on embellisher things - a flower journal this time but I haven't quite finished it. I had to do a bit of running around today and it is easy to lose time - very hard to find it again. Ian has been very busy with the book layout, so folks, it is coming. We will be taking advance orders soon and then we really will know it is coming. However, as with most things, your best ideas come at the end of a project when your head is packed with thoughts. I have some of my best ideas when I am waiting to wake up.....

I have thought further on Hobart in March and am offering a workshop on the embellisher on the Sunday, in case there are any Hobartians reading this.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh, great charms. The one on the top right is the one I sent!

BJ said...

Happened on your blog through swapbot All this is new to me blogging and all, but I'm a crafter from back when. The fabric charms are a new one and I would love to try and maybe one of these days I can. Look like a great way to meet new friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...