Tuesday, May 01, 2012
lights agoing and a wee bit of progress
I stitched up a page for my little book - the colour is wrong because of the artificial light but the pattern looks good so I am happy. Ian has fixed the light which was on fire - apparently whatever it was is now incinerated and he replaced the two lights not going so I can see in the studio.
My progress has been slow though - the box for Canada is empty - I spent ages packaging 100s of Angelina fibres for someone coming tomorrow to have someone today buy them all. Back to square one. Long day tomorrow. But my kits are all under control - just not packaged. More importantly I have an urge to make these pages so that I will do.
The Dylusions stencils - just the big ones - they are lots of fun - arrived today and actually there were a few new things but they have not got to the web, nor have I finished the newsletter - will try tomorrow - it might be a wee bit late this month. We have a new book and some interesting fabric but they can wait for another day. off to cook the neck of pork with prunes and red wine.