Workshops

Saturday, July 18, 2009

O Wot a Night


A bit fearful for the first 20 minutes but then we never doubted them - the ABs won the first Bledislow Cup game - super stuff. Now go the Magic tomorrow...

Very pleased with myself because at last I have got PSP and the printer working properly again. The techie was here yesterday but told me it couldn't be fixed although he suggested I might see if there was a patch or two to be found. So I downloaded the patch and voila! Now I can start printing again. I have been playing with free eyelet stitching - takes a while after the comfort of the flower stitcher and an eyelet attachment but it does give you the freedom to play.

3 comments:

Heather said...

There are times when you want perfect eyelets, but there are also times when a freely worked one is better. It's like the difference between automatic alphabets and when someone has taken the trouble to do 'handwriting' on the machine.

Sandy said...

Glad your team won. Do we get to see your free eyelet stitching?

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Saw the Cup come on and thought of you and Ian, you must be pleased with your All Blacks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...