Workshops

Thursday, May 07, 2009

oh my goodness

I have been rather overwhelmed with your response to The Holey Moley Club - thank you all those people with such great faith in me. I think the spread out idea and 2 months to play and do other things in your life is appealing. It will be a few more days before I have the next stage ready - like my special reply but be assured my brain is busy with the first lesson. I will write all my Holey Moley stuff on the HM blog but this was to say thanks..... I will post there tomorrow and add some pics.

Last night we went with Jaslyn to Ria in Leederville - if you eat out in Perth I can recommend it - another new restaurant to add to our list - Jas and I were celebrating our birthdays - see how you can keep them rolling.

And I have been experimenting with fusible film and UTEE - I will post my results tomorrow - very exciting

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fusible film and UTEE - now why didn't I think of that? Can't wait for tomorrow's post Dale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...