Just in the nick of time I got my last 2 summer stitchings finished - I didn't think I would get that far so I am quite impressed with myself. They don't look much but you cup fabric and weave it and stitch it all - that takes time.
The last one I used all my thread scraps and tiny fabric scraps and made a heart - it got a bit swamped and messy but it proved my point to use up all the bits. Anyway now I can get ready for February's personal challenge which is going to be rather different indeed and quite experimental as I work out what I am doing as I go along. I have an idea in my head but nothing else.
and we got two smaller ones to match - moved the native iris to several other spots and we will see it is survives - it has wonderful flowers - the waterlily on the right back has flowered in anticipation. It will be lovely once it is all done.
I am working on a bowl - here it is drying upside down - waiting to see if it worked and then I will remove it from the mould.