Workshops

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Preparation preparation




Been a busy and hot few days with producing a new look newsletter and getting through the Virtual Verandah sales and it has been very hot.

Last night Grant and Hannah and Deborah and Dave came for a lovely evening - Grant and Hannah flew back to Sydney today - been lovely seeing them both - I found great uncle Spencer's fob watch for Grant

Starting printing some images of my dad for to use - I need some ticking which is on its way - these are TAP on tissutex - hope to get a moment to work more tomorrow

And sad - Vale to my sister-in-law Jill and love to Ross

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am very nervous of printing on fabric as my printer can be a bit difficult and our local printer wont touch fabric with a barge pole. I look forward to seeing how your photos turn out - lovely idea - and I bet Grant was thrilled with the fob watch. Family treasure.

Downunderdale said...

Yes the watch is fabulous - these treasures are hard to come by - it's amazing to think what must have just gone to the tip

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...