Workshops

Friday, January 01, 2016

Okay - let's go 2016

 The wedding of my grandparents in 1910 - seems like a lifetime ago - he is sitting down and she is standing up with large bouquet in her hand. What is going on? Granny Dustin was less then 5ft 2" because that was the height of my mother and she was shorter than her. That's the only way I know. Such a valuable photo to have got my hands on - getting photos out of relations is like getting blood out of a stone.


Found my beautiful Paris shoes in the shoe rack.  Still  my favourites.


 We have 2 magnolia trees in tubs - love them - they have wonderful white flowers - little petals which open and open and then vanish. I love the pink ones too so might have to investigate.

My very own frangipani as opposed to all the ones I photograph in Broome.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely photos - lovely memories. The magnolia and frangipani blossoms are so perfect but to me always look better in a warmer climate. Hope 2016 will be a good year for you and Ian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...