Workshops

Friday, January 15, 2016

Precious Memories




Finally, after a long period of research and stuff, I thought I had better get creating. All this gathering of family research takes up a lot of time. However instead of starting with a grannie, I decided to hone in on my dad - he was a bit of a lad as far as everyone has said - the Dustin boys liked their sport and my dad was a rower - I think this was his rowing jacket - there are a few photos of him wearing this one


And this is my Grannie Ethel who died the year I was born - photos like these are treasures

Oh well - many more to come

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a wonderfully creative way to record your research into your family history.

Cindy said...

The two pieces look great. I presume you are a chip off the old block as far as your Dad is concerned. As he was a rower it might explain Grant's love of the water. It must have been a great journey for you down memory lane to do the art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...