Workshops

Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank goodness it is Friday

I have been working away further on pintucks and managed to break 2 twin needles - tut tut - teach me for being in such a hurry. I am twin needling over Elizabeth 1st then I shall cut her up and join her back together. Should have some pics tomorrow if I get it finished. Also some twin needled red velvet - I have an idea for a bag. Watch this space.

Really good rugby tonight - The Hurricanes beat the Brumbies in Canberra - 33-15. (Sorry to my 'Canberrean' readers - well not really) but the 'Canes finally played liked they can. This is Shannon Paku getting one of the tries.

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

Elizabeth I in stitches--that should be interesting.

Glad your team won!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...