Workshops

Thursday, March 13, 2008

inside my door looking out


Wasn't yesterday a great door day? I have been to visit lots of doors - very enjoyable and a special thanks to Frank and Elizabeth for organising it. Thanks for all the comments on my blog - I have here a photo of my door from the inside - there is a panel on the left the same as on the right. I am not sure if it is an original - it was here when we came. We do have another 2 inside doors with lovely leadlight as well.

Our lock up - well that's what we call it - but it is our little warehouse where we store lots of our stock - long and narrow but full to bust. Nobody locked up inside though.

I am thinking I will take a walk around my environs and capture some different feature to post on the blog.

Tonight we are off to the ACO for another good concert.

Tonight we are off to

6 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

fab doors Dale and I knew I reckognised that first one hee hee! :D
Britt

artisbliss said...

Oooh, thanks for this. I love stained glass, in fact I've done a bit of it myself and my second son is quite good at it, having taken a couple of school courses in glasswork.

I think we ought to photograph windows next. I kept seeing interesting windows when I was out photographing doors.

Hope you enjoyed the concert. You two do get around!

Doreen G said...

Now that's what I call a great door Dale.

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day for doors posts. I'm still making my way around the blogs. I like this door photo you've posted above, too. It's a beauty. Enjoy the concert.

Paz

Aussie Jo said...

Great blog on doors Dale, and I absolutely love the ones from Marrakesh. You can imagine all sorts of exotic goings on!!!!
As I live in a rural area I have taken quite a few photos of the varieties of driveways and entrances (don't usually get to see any doors on my morning walk). There is an interesting one just down the lane opposite my place. Two amazingly ornate metal posts leading to the local (rundown) mansion, but they look like they've just been plonked in the paddock.I will post them on my blog if I get time.

Heinz Wallisch said...

Original or not, very beautiful it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...