Workshops

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

more roaming around the place

This morning on my walk, I called in to see how Grant's house was going. They were just finishing the roof at the back and I had a look around at the inside progress. Holes in place in the ceilings in both bathrooms for the sound system.....

I am not sure how awake Grant was or whether or not he brushes his hair until after work.....

This interesting piece of nothing was at his front door - be good for a rubbing but it was quite soft cardboard. I decided to leave it there



DOwn one street all the houses are off this style - all in varying stages - some have been renovated and others still original. I guess they were workmen's houses a long time back


Not so clear but this is a little garden on the roof sort of jammed in - the view to the left is of downtown Perth and its many skyscrapers...


Here is Frank sorting out his accounts at the garage just down on the corner. If Frank ever goes, who will fix our cars? All the other garages around just sell petrol and lollies.


Can't create a break between the 2 pics but this is the Perth Oval down on our corner - where Jack Johnson will be singing this Saturday. Very close to home.

I am trying to look at my environ with new eyes. Everything is familiar - I have roamed often but you do keep seeing new things.

4 comments:

artisbliss said...

Grant looks like he either needs a nap or just got up from one. Love the crooked hammer.

Unknown said...

nice posting and blog too, will be back :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

Am slowly "fixing your location in mind:-)
Between Hyde Park and Perth oval....how far from little Italy?(I think it's Northgate these days?)
Am very very envious of your studio.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...