Workshops

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

tuesday night bbq


This one is for Doreen - last night's bbq - all the papadums had gone but here we are ready to roll - the dark stuff is the eggplant and it was yummy. All washed down nicely with a glass of Elderton's Ode to Lorraine.

Oh - and I have phoned the ranger at last about the dog - Town of Vincent very helpful - I have to keep a diary of when it barks (all the time) and they talk to the owner and if he doesn't fix it as I have complained, they could take him to court. They asked me what sort of dog - I said it was a small yappy one which could easily be squashed under a foot or something similar to A Fish Called Wanda (apologies to dog lovers). So at last something may happen....

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am a dog lover but firmly believe they should be trained so as not to annoy other people. Maybe the owners should be trained first! Good luck with your complaint - hope something is done about it.

Doreen G said...

Yea and we know where the papadums went don't we-but the rest looks good sorry that I couldn't make it.

Anonymous said...

We miss your food. It's time we had BBQ in the heat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...