Workshops

Sunday, March 28, 2010

more Le Scrunch


Breakfast at The Source Cafe this morning - very healthy Zinger first


another Le Scrunch piece - this is scrim
this one - silk scrim - I love this stuff - look at the texture



this one not so effective in the photo but it is actually good - scrim again - all in the old Stonehaven-Okarito theme.

AND NO - Le Scrunch is NOT Texture Magic - it's mine...

Also - the art to wear deadline has been extended to 1st May - must be people other than me rather behind. Still - I mustn't put my piece aside as there is loads to do. 100 flower stitches a camisole does not make. Doesn't mean I am off to work on it now though - a lovely day for planting all the plants I got last Sunday before the storm - all still hanging in there. And I have some texturing to do more of and the POM to work on - plus more....

Not such a good weekend for NZ rugby though but have to say The Force did very well in their game against the top team.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful scrunch textures Dale and I love the Stonehaven colours. Glad your plants survived the storm - enjoy planting them.

Julie said...

Gorgeous Le Scrunch pieces. Very intriguing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...