Workshops

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday stuff

It doesn't matter how many times I click the 'remember me' button, blogger never does. The fact that I created a gmail account has sort of stuffed me up so this must be my punishment....

Today I cleared the kitchen area in readiness for the parcels which I knew would arrive and I was not disappointed. Most of it is unpacked and away although I have been creating scrim bundles for seemingly hours. Then we got this wonderful huge parcel from India - these people are wonderful to deal with and I love the way the shipment comes all wrapped in a sack. Sometimes I like the scrim under the wrapping paper. Just in time for Geelong forum - sari ribbon bundles, sari fabric and wonderful recycled saris. Looks like I have a lot to do tomorrow as well as packing the stuff to go on ahead. Grant tells me he is sleeping with my next big roll of scrim which he says has grown since the last one I had sent to him. I owe him more wine and food for this one.

It is warm but dank and most of my stuff in the studio has not dried. I could have hurried it by putting the heating on but I haven't huge chunks of time to do a great deal anyway. I am working on several themes, one of which is always flowers from my Kimberley Dreaming stuff and these flowers below will be used somewhere. Not sure where yet. I really should complete one topic before I move on but I don't think the brain sees it that way. I have used the Koh-i-noors on this piece on water soluble paper - not too much water or it will all go soggy again.....

1 comment:

Moira Anne Dickson said...

Love the flowers. Those paints are fantastic. I love their strength.
Moira.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...