Well, nowhere really, apart from spending time at our lockup/warehouse counting threads and fibres although I did go out to lunch today with Mareene and Jaslyn at a new place in Mt Claremont. These good little cafes are cropping up everywhere.
The latest Cloth Paper Scissors arrived today and as usual it looks like a great read. Managed to get almost all of them away so if you have an order with us you should have it pretty soon. Back to normal after the disastrous delivery of QA 28. I haven't had much of a chance to read through but I see Jean Littlejohn has an article on altered sketch books. We will have a newsletter coming out in a day or so (I know I said this a while back but it didn't get completed so I have updated it and fired it back at Ian) and I am mentioning the QA Gift magazine which is not on subscription but one which you have to preorder. I have to send in my order by the end of August and I believe there will be no back issues - the magazine will be out at the beginning of November. I have something in it! The dreaded garland.
Back to the Book of Ink - Walnut Ink testing samples of strengths. I started with 1/2 tsp and increased.
I have also been further playing with my favourite sprays - I painted black acrylic paint onto the page and sprayed with Glitz Spritz - these don't have walnut ink in them and usually look quite insipid on white but on black - wow! I have a new Medieval mould in stock - a new Fleur De Lys - and I have paper cast into it and also painted it with black paint and sprayed with Glitz Spritz. I just love these sprays and the Moonshadow Inks.
I am also working on Module 3 of my Digitwise course so should have a rainbow to show soon. I try to do a little bit each night late.
Here is one another of the things I have been doing - making a little flower stitcher bag - it's not finished yet but the fabric is made on the embellisher and the little hanging flowers on Romeo. Not a good scan but when I have finished it all and added the lid and cord I will photograph it.