Workshops

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday

Patti took a photo of us when she was here last week - naughty girl. I have only just found her blog!



It's been raining and windy here today - I lost a part from my glasses and had to get Ian to drive me into town and drive around the block while I had them mended. I had forgotten what it is like to be a worker walking on an angle in the rain with an umbrella inside out. much better to work from home, even if you do get up an hour early by mistake.
We have been so very busy so tomorrow we are taking off down south about 3 hours to the Blackwod River near Nannup for a few days r and r. Ian has his books but I have my usual truck load of stuff. This will be my chance to catch up on a few creatiive things. We will be back on Monday and back to work no doubt straight away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...