Workshops

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Exhaustion Day


well this has been an exhausting day - it has taken me all day to be able to load my ATC - I have given up the main computer and have reveretd to my laptop - much better idea. Today we went off to look at lime wash paints for the studio and called into a lighting shop on the way home. All the lights must have had a bad effect on me as I got all giddy and therefore wasted my day! Stopped by to watch no 2 son, Bruce, start his yacht race - they were first around the first mark but we left because we always seem to cause them bad luck.

I am loading the first major work I have done for the year - Handiwerks (which is upside down btw)- enjoying this needlefelting - it's very relaxing. I am planning to use my blog wisely and load all the little bits and pieces as I work through. My gallery page on the web is always at the end of the line and this is a way to show my progress.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

We used to bring bad luck to son No2 when he competed on the organ too. I think we made him more nervous!
You had better do a lot of work and fill this blog as I shall visit every day.

Miriam said...

love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...