Workshops

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve




It's New Year's Eve and we are going to stop for the night and celebrate with a relaxing bbq in our garden with an eye on our tree which is developing new growth in places. Thank you all for the caring comments and emails - makes me feel good that others appreciate what trees are there for. Not the culprit though that I have noticed!

This is a new plant in our front garden in with the grevilleas and kangaroo paws - a Sturt Pea - I bought it wondering how it might go and this is the second flower blooming now in two weeks.


I have started on a few New York pages - this is the first - maybe too much yellow? I have used a pile of paper napkins -


And the second page is playing fabrics I got at the City Quilter in NY

Lots to do but also lots of other things to do as well - the tree saga has put us behind with the e mag which is nearly done now - except I have to finish an article! And I am busting to get onto other things on my list - what's new?

See you in 2015 when hopefully there won't be so many dramas

4 comments:

Sheeprustler said...

Happy New Year, Dale and Ian!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :)

Heather said...

Great news about the tree and enjoy your evening. I do like those stitchy pieces you are working on, and your plant is most unusual.

Amanda said...

Happy new year Both! See you in a few months.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...