Thursday, April 19, 2007

my rust book

Just so you know I didn't spend all of my holiday reading and swimming - this is my rust book started. I took a bag of stuff to play with but I didn't want to make too much of a mess and anyway the iron gall ink had the nerve to leak and I cleaned up some of the mess with the white (of course) face cloth.... I can tell you it doesn't readily wash out. I have a stitched piece to add to the front cover but I need to finish it first.



Today I have been spraying tags with a few of my Moonshadow Mists and I put tissutex underneath to collect the surplus and I have this wonderful piece which looks better than the picture. I hope to get working with it tomorrow.

I have set my Playways people a new challenge - I promised them ages ago but days kept dancing by. Tomorrow I will email all the people who emailed me about the challenge I want to start next month hopefully. I have been putting it off until I got all my stuff for the book done.

2 comments:

Nellie Bass Durand said...

The pieces used to clean up or catch excesss paint usually end up being my favorites over those that I labored with deliberate intentions. LOL

Jo Wholohan said...

This looks great Dale!!! Love your cover

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...