Workshops

Saturday, August 25, 2018

New Zealand in July Part 2


The view from my workshop window - the church looks like it is on the hill but when I went outside to take more photos, it was pretty well level


 While we were trading, I did a bit of stitching to try some of our lovely threads and prefelts all woven

 My second two day workshop was Old Doors and Openings and we experimented with  all sorts of different techniques whihc could be used in the end result. Here I am demonstrating something or another
 The class worked really hard and produced some different work - I have shown a selection below but somehow I have lost a few of the really superb ones. Sadly...


 brilliant shrinking texture



 this verlvet sample was too gorgeous almost to cut up




 the lady who brought nothing from the requierments list worked from the kit alone and it ended up rather super





 Loved this one watching it come together

 This was fabulous - my photo not so good




Brilliant class and brilliant people. Thank you to everyone - I thoroughly enjoyed it all/

2 comments:

Heather said...

More stunning work from your students, and wonderful results.

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...