Workshops

Sunday, December 25, 2011

the three ds

 All that work  - here is the cassata


 here is the pav


and here is the icecream. Have to say the icecream and pav were the best I have made  in 100s of years - Ibeat the eggs and sugar for seemingly hours and it paid off.  Still plenty left though.

We had a lovely day with Kazuko and Bruce and Harley was out most of the day and enjoyed her Christmas presents. We will sleep well tonight. i love it here at this time of the year because it is quiet - everyone goes to Margaret River - I hope.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day too. I have lots of great presents as well.

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Hope you are having a wonderful day. May 2012 be filled with creativity and laughter.

lisa_crofts said...

Merry christmas to you and your family Dale and Ian xxx

Teresa said...

I thought I left a comment ...may well still turn up, but I fear I pressed the wrong button on the computer and it is lost to the never never of cyber space..... however I shall persevere and have another go......glad to hear Harley is settling in & you & yours had a lovely day....I did too, with my husband & daughter...we went to a restaurant overlooking Moreton Bay for lunch...sumptious food & champers....and now I'm playing with my new kindle reader and listening to "Bliss" which I bought with my iTunes voucher.....I feel very blessed......

Heather said...

I couldn't eat another thing! Your desserts each look amazing and I don't think they'll last long. Enjoy the peace and quiet with your family - down to earth again on Tuesday.

Doreen G said...

That pav looks yummo Dale.
I stuffed myself silly at lunch time and I looked like a little fat Budda afterwards-but it was well worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...