Workshops

Thursday, December 22, 2011

oh no - it's getting closer

a little drawing from the Luberon. Plenty of scope for hand stitch here.

Should I be doing other things - of course.... But I have had my hair cut, sorted half of the Valdani perles (got bored half way through but I can half tick that job off) , set up my 'puter to my printer in readiness - happy happy, and found my sketch book. I have also written a shopping list for tomorrow when I go off to get the obscenely decadent stuff for to make  the deserts for 4 - the cassata, the pavlova and the homemade icecream. On Saturday I shall go get the vegetables etc. Wonder if we have any crackers?

Did you realise that Sir Issac Newton was born on 25th December?

Tonight I am making 3 new eaties from my new Tasting India cookbook. The photos are so glorious that the recipes seem incidental. If you like India or Indian food I would highly recommend it.

By the way, I have bought all the presents for under the space where the tree should be - it may not happen that tree....

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

You are going to have a wonderful Christmas, tree or no tree Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to you and Ian and the family.

The sketch of Luberon would make a stunning piece of stitchery, hope you get around to it.

Doreen G said...

Now that's a novel idea-presents on the floor where the tree should be.I have the tree up but there are no presents under it--everyone wants money to go shopping on boxing day--a lot less stress for me anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...