Workshops

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Back home again

We are back after a lovely week in New Zealand. We forgot to take the digital camera so I will have to wait for Ian to have his photos developed. In the meantime, here is Queenstown and the beautiful Lake Wakatipu. We flew to Auckland/Christchurch/Queenstown and went to dinner at Wai on the edge of the lake watching the Earnslaw pull out - many years ago I went on the Earnslaw up the lake. We had a lovely meal indeed and many more to come. We stayed at The Milestone B and B where Betty and John are the most fabulous hosts. Betty is also a marriage celebrant and on the Sunday Ian helped with the bbq cooking -right up his alley. They have a wonderful garden. My workshop in Wanaka I thought went very well (I hope) and there was some fabulous work done. Robyn and Chris hosted a lovely bbq at night for all of us. Very much appreciated.

Then we drove up the coast to Reefton - this is the Inangahua River from the town bridge. In NZ you can drink the fresh water from these rivers - and we didn't swim in them - too cold.....


We arrived back last night and today I have spent all day gathering up the supplies for all of the orders - well almost all and Ian has been glued to his computer as well. If you are waiting for the specials they will be up tomorrow and worth the wait for sure. I have only just got to the studio at 6pm - to put things away. I am pleased to report that my hydrangeas are very much alive - one is a lacey one and it is just coming into flower.
Thanks to everyone for all of your lovely wishes - may we all stay healthy, happy and busy!

1 comment:

Danielle D said...

New Zealand is so beautiful - just looking at the photos makes me feel refreshed. Glad your hydrangeas made it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...