Workshops

Monday, January 07, 2019

2019 - the year of the vignettes


2019 - a new year - fresh ideas - there is always a hiatus towards the end of a year and while I had lots of things on my list of what to do, I thought about this and decided it would be a ME year rather than an everyone else year. There are always so many things one wants to do and as we get a wee bit older, we all have so much to achieve in so little time. Well - it sometimes seems like that.

So - along with hopefully lots of travelling and stuff this year - and we have been so luck to have been able to do a reasonable amount of it in the past - I have decided to create a little Vignette each week - each an A5 size and each will be different - different theme - different style - some things i enjoy doing - some things I am still learning and some things I have not yet learnt. Hand and machine stitch - fabrics and papers and anything which takes my fancy.

This is week 1 - Syd and Ethel - my paternal grandparents- sadly I did not know them - they died when I was very young.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a lovely idea. I am waiting for inspiration to strike but think I shall have to give it a kick start. I love this piece and might borrow your idea by going through two big boxes of family photos which I have yet to get into some kind of order. Happy New Year and success with all you take on in 2019.

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة مكافحة الفئران بالخفجى
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...