Workshops

Monday, October 19, 2015

Last day in Provence





It was our last day in Le Luberon today and we had planned a walked in the cedar forest but although we drove up it was too foggy and no doubt I would have fallen off the edge so we came back to watch the two rugby games to find the Tv in melt down so had to contend with our computers. Then we went to L'Arome in Bonnieux - this is the third time we have been there - all the restaurants have been fabulous but this may have been the best - Ian had lamb and I had slow cooked pork with poached fig and more


We sat at this table last visit with the same wonderful painting on the wall



For lunch we bought these but never again - pastry wrapped with meringue - too indulgent and I could not finish mine

But now we are packed and off to catch the train to Paris for two days - and yes - we have double and triple checked the departure time

1 comment:

Heather said...

If ever I go to France again I think I will ask you to make the bookings for me. Your trip sounds and looks so enjoyable. Enjoy your days in Paris.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...