Workshops

Monday, February 17, 2014

Wonderful Wellie cont




Not much to show today apart from some layering up or layering over


So thought I would share some of our new rollers - many big boxes appeared today - should be on the web tomorrow - cheap as and lots of fun

I am reading Keith Floyd's auto biography Stirred but not Shaken written not long before he died. I have always enjoyed him and have a few of his cookbooks well used. This auto bio cost me 61p
I suppose Keith went off the popularity polls when he died but tv cooking shows have a lot to thank him for - I bet he would hate those ghastly shows on these days which I never watch...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that gorgeous 'tatty' mesh layer. The rollers look fun - I'd get in such a mess with them - I'm bad enough with foam stamps.
Keith Floyd always seemed very sophisticated to me, yet he could cook on a windswept harbourside as easily as it a fully equipped kitchen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...