Workshops

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Holiday

 We seem to have holidays all the time but it is ANZAC day today so we have managed to get a few jobs done- these are the new Hemp Cord which we found at CHA - great selection of colours and some variegateds still to go.

I am testing out some new paint colours - what do you think? The bottom colour is really orange and I am hoping for a gright pink as well. love the two top colours.

The next colour in the Sari Ribbon is here - Arabian Nights - we have sold out of Kimberley Dreaming but more is on its way. This one looks wonderful. I can't wait until we have a heap of different colours.

The latest Cloth Paper Scissors arrived yesterday as well - managed to send about half out and the rest are now all done and ready to go tomorrow.

I have put everything away from my Northampton workshop and getting ready for my Saturday workshop in my studio - Starting your Artful Journey - beacuse it is only one day I am not sure how much we will get done but it will be a busy and I hope, exciting day. I have just had a cancellation if anyone is interested at this late stage. All the details are on my workshop page above. I am a bit obsessed with my fangipani leaves and hoping to get something made using the idea.

We went to a great new restaurant - Gurkhas Nepalese Restaurant - last night - with Val and Jim. only 2 steps away and very good. Tonight we are having a bbq at home.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Dale,

Lovely colours in Hemp Cord, also the new Sari Ribbons, yummy. You are having a busy time with another workshop this weekend, hope you have fun as well as your students.

Heather said...

Cords, paints and sari ribbon - all such lovely colours.
Enjoy your workshop on Saturday, I'm sure all your students will have a great time.
I'll have to hide my copy of Cloth Paper Scissors when it arrives or my daughter will want to paint all my shoes as well as her own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...