Workshops

Friday, December 12, 2008

January online workshops

Whoops - I told all the people on my lists that I would email them around 10th Dec. I thought the 10th was next week. I will be emailing everyone today - my apologies - enrolment officially is the 15th but I will be all ready for action later on today. Just setting up the last thing.

Where has the time gone? Better get on with the Christmas stuff. At least I have ordered the meat - is that a good start? Christmas cards coming up this weekend. Perhaps putting our little tree up (Doreen - you will remember what it looks like...)

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

I do indeed.

Tommy said...

Hmm, do you have actual workshops where people work along with you under your guidance? I just stumbled upon your site a week ago, but I like looking at your archieves to see all the great stuff you made! So I am just curious :)

Heather said...

Your book is absolutely gorgeous but it's no comfort that someone liked it enough to steal it. She obviously wasn't a textile artist - I can't understand one doing that to another, knowing how much time, thought and effort goes into making everything. We will all make little dolls and stick pins in them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...