Workshops

Friday, January 18, 2008

Melbourne

Just a quick call in from Melbourne where I am staying with Mandy who is he most wonderful host and I am rather spoilt and being very lazy. I have just finished my first 2 day workshop - Using the Embellisher (I got the workshops back to front and thought I was doing this one tomorrow..) - had a lovely class and they spent time learning quite a lot about their embellishers and what they could do (or not). A few broken needles but lots of great work.

Last night we went to Melanie's for fish and chips and it was really great to catch up with so many of the Melbourne 'girls' - they are a wonderful bunch and I always feel I have known them for ever. My lazy day today and I am at the computer while Mandy is cooking breakfast - how spoilt can one be?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...