Workshops

Monday, November 19, 2007

Back and running

We had a good time in Melbourne although it was hot and we got out in time. But - the flies drove us mad. They were those small sticky ones which stick to your face etc. Horrible. The trade show was good - met lots of nice people and we had some good meals out - ventured to Bridge St where we haven't been before. And I went shopping on Thursday - something I never have time to do. Plus we had a real bonus in going to see the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra perform and discovering that Nigel Kennedy is playing with the MSO in February - yummy.

When we got back there were lots of parcels and new goodies waiting for us, including the new Fibre Fusion book - On Form. Lots of good three dimensional stuff here.

Also the latest issue of Altered Arts had arrived along with the 2 new sets of rubbing plates from Cedar Canyon - flower ones - highly appropriate for my workshop coming up. Tomorrow I will off to try and get some more stuff done. I bought myself a great flower template and I want to see how it works.


It's always nice to be back in your own bed. And in the morning to check out the newly laid lawn on the verge. Very smart. Ian has to water at 10am and 2pm every day so the grass feels at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dale, this Altered Art Zine sounds very nice, can you tell me where I can order it? The sculpture book seems like a real threat too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...