We have been having the most glorious rain off and on all weekend - we did manage to go for a walk yesterday but I have been working away on the next module of my Digitwise course and have finally worked out how to load my Victory threads into the Generations programme. Someone asked about the course - it is based on the Generations digitizing programme which I find suits me. I can get my head around it.
I have also been further working on my Ink book. This sample is Walnut ink - quite a strong mix and with water flicked onto the wet surface.
This sample has salt sprinkled onto the top section and on the bottom part I have stamped with Distress inks just before it dried so you get a slight smudging which I like. It looks better in the flesh.
The bottom sample has walnut crystals at the top and on the bottom I have sprinked brusho powders. They are so lush - I got carried away with the turquoise and dropped too much.
I have also made some paper casts with water soluble paper - painted walnut ink on after it dried and then sprayed with Moonshadow Mist - Misty Malachite - I am very pleased with this one but it's not dry enough yet - I will post it tomorrow.
I am hoping to have my ink book pretty full so I can show it at my talk along with my embellisher stuff. I haven't done much with my embellisher this week but I have been making a lot of notes of what I want to do next. My sample book is also progressing to completion.
Tomorrow I am off to collect goodies for Beryl's workshops. One thing I cannot find is wallpaper.